Cottage cheese casserole with granular cream cheese and semolina
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 100 minutes
This quark casserole without flour, with granular cream cheese is super fluffy and airy, tastes tender and is simply very delicious. The quark casserole is quick and easy to prepare and can be enjoyed lukewarm or cold.
Please review recipe:
- 1 kg granulated cream cheese
- 6 tbsp sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 6 tbsp semolina
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 1 salt
- 10 g baking powder
- vanilla, to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- Mix the granulated cheese with 4 tablespoons of sour cream, eggs, semolina, sugar, salt, vanilla sugar and baking powder.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Let the cheese mixture stand at room temperature for about 30-35 minutes.
- With the rest Spread the sour cream.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Bake the quark casserole on the lower rack for about 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool for about 10 minutes and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- The quark casserole tastes delicious with berries or vanilla sauce.
- You can enjoy it lukewarm or cold.
To create a delicious crust on the quark casserole, you can sprinkle a packet of vanilla sugar over the quark casserole before it is baked.
- Hand mixer
- Casserole dish