Cottage cheese casserole with eggs, semolina and raspberries
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
The quark casserole is beautifully airy and fluffy. Low in fat and rich in protein, the casserole with quark, eggs and semolina can be served for breakfast or as a snack.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 500 g quark
- 3 eggs
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp semolina
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- raspberries, to taste
- icing sugar, to taste
- Hand mixer
- Casserole dish
- Stir together all the ingredients except the egg white.
- In a bowl, beat the egg white until stiff and carefully fold into the other ingredients.
- In a preheated oven at 180° C, bake the quark mixture in a round casserole dish until golden brown on top.
- Den Serve the quark casserole warm with powdered sugar and raspberries.