Cook kiwi jam with vanilla yourself
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
Kiwi jam is the sweet temptation! The one from the green fruit tastes pleasantly sweet and sour and should not be missing from the breakfast table.
Please review recipe:
- 500 g kiwi, approx. 8-10 pieces
- 250 g preserving sugar, 2:1
- ½ vanilla bean
- Peel the kiwis and cut into small pieces.
- Place the kiwis in a saucepan and sprinkle in preserving sugar.
- Scrape out the vanilla pulp from a vanilla pod and mix into the fruit.
- Bring the kiwi jam to the boil, stirring constantly Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the hot jam into clean screw-top jars.
- Turn upside down for a few minutes and allow to cool.
The kiwi jam can be refined with other fruits such as mango, orange, banana or apple.
- mixing spoon
- screw-on jars