Cook fruity pumpkin jam with apples and cinnamon yourself
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 115 minutes
A tasty and simply great with apples and cinnamon. The apple pumpkin jam is fruity and has a delicately sweet taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 500 g apples
- 1 kg sugar
- 500 g pumpkin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Peel the apples as you like, or leave them in their skins and cut into small pieces.
- Place the apples in a large saucepan and cover with sugar.
- Cut the squash into pieces and mix with the apples.
- Leave for 1 hour let it.
- Bring the mixture to a boil in the pot, add cinnamon.
- Let the jam simmer for about 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour the jam into clean screw-top jars and seal tightly.
- Pour the pumpkin jam with apples after they have cooled put in a cool place.
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- jam jars