Cook aromatic apricot jam with peel
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 22 minutes
Apricot is an amazingly bright fruit, filled with hot summer sun and vitamins. You can use it to cook a delicious and aromatic apricot jam. The apricot jam can be wonderfully combined with nectarines, oranges or plums.
Please review recipe:
- 300 g apricots
- 150 g preserving sugar, 2:1
- wooden spoon
- jam jars
- Wash the apricots, remove the pit.
- Cut the apricots into small pieces and place in a saucepan.
- Add the jam sugar, cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- The hot apricots Pour the jam into sterilized jars and roll up the lid.
- Keep the apricot jam in a cool place.
You can combine the apricots with other fruits. eg nectarines, oranges or plums.