Coleslaw with cabbage and carrots
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
This coleslaw is really unique in taste. The white cabbage is briefly steamed with carrots and the golden fried onions give the salad a delicious taste. The coleslaw can be enjoyed warm or cold.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 1/2 white cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion, small
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp herb vinegar
- 1 tbsp water
- spring onion
- cutting board
- Cut the white cabbage into fine strips.
- Finely grate the carrot.
- Dice the onion finely and sauté in a pan with oil until golden.
- Add the white cabbage and carrot to the onions and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Sugar, salt, pepper , add vinegar and water, stir everything well and simmer for a further 5 minutes with the lid closed.
- Season with salt and pepper again.
- Garnish the coleslaw with spring onions and serve warm or cold.