Cold mocha coffee with milk, cream and chocolate
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 120 minutes
The classic combination of cream and chocolate complements the unique coffee aroma. There are many recipes for making mocha. It is served with fresh chocolate, chocolate or berry sauce, cinnamon, cocoa, lemon and caramel. In this recipe, it is prepared with chocolate syrup and supplemented with grated chocolate.
Please review recipe:
- 1.3 cup milk
- 1 cup coffee, black
- 3 tbsp whipped cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp chocolate, grated
- Mix the coffee, sugar and 1 tablespoon milk in a cup.
- Pour into ice molds and place in the freezer for a few hours.
- Place the frozen coffee, milk and chocolate syrup in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mocha coffee into glasses.
- Coffee with cream and garnish with chocolate syrup or grated chocolate shavings.