Cold Bulgarian soup with cucumber, walnuts and buttermilk
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
This cold Bulgarian soup comes in handy, especially in hot summer temperatures. With cucumber and buttermilk, the soup has a very fresh taste. The garlic gives the soup a great flavor.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 2 cucumbers
- Salt, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 50 g walnuts
- 500 ml buttermilk
- Spices, to taste
- Black pepper, ground, to taste
- Dill, to taste
- Chives, to taste Taste
- cutting board
- Cut the cucumbers into thin strips or grate them on a coarse grater.
- Salt the cucumbers and leave in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Chop the garlic and walnuts.
- Add the chopped garlic and walnuts to the cucumbers.
- The mixture Divide between the plates and pour in the buttermilk.
- Season to taste with your favorite spices, salt, pepper and chopped herbs and enjoy cold.