Cold beetroot soup with buttermilk, cream and vegetables
Portions: 5 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
An unusual version of the cold soup. Beetroot not only provides the color in the soup but also a sweet taste and invigorating aroma.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 2 balls of beetroot
- 3 eggs
- 2 cucumbers
- 6 radishes
- 5 sprigs of dill
- 100 g sour cream, or sour cream
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1.3 l buttermilk, or kefir
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- Boil the beets with their skin on, let them cool and peel them.
- Boil the eggs hard, let them cool and peel them.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Dice the egg whites with the cucumber and radishes into fine cubes.
- Finely chop the dill.
- Grate the beetroot on a fine grater.
- Stir the egg yolk with dill, some sour cream or sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Pour buttermilk or kefir into a bowl.
- Remaining sour cream, egg yolk dressing and add all other ingredients.
- Season the beetroot soup with salt and pepper and mix again.
- Place the soup in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.