Cod fillet baked in clay pots with sour cream and cheese
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
A classic and delicious combination of ingredients is created in this delicious fish dish. are baked with onions and cheese under a homemade sour cream sauce. When prepared in a clay pot, the gravy and flavor are best preserved.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 250-300 g cod fillets
- 1 onion
- 100 g cheese
- 5 tbsp sour cream
- 100-120 ml water
- salt, to taste
- herbs, to taste
- cutting board
- clay pots with lid
- Wash the cod fillets, pat dry and cut into medium-sized pieces.
- Peel and halve or quarter the onion and cut into half rings.
- Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- For the sour cream sauce: sour cream, lukewarm water, salt and herbs in in a small bowl.
- Put the following ingredients in layers in the clay pots: onions, fish and ⅔ of the cheese.
- Then cover with the sour cream sauce and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Cover the clay pots with lids or aluminum foil.
- Im Bake in the oven for approx. 20-30 minutes at 180°C.
- 5-10 minutes before the end of the baking time, you can remove the lid so that a golden-brown crust forms.
- A fresh vegetable salad and a Slice of bread.
Other types of fish can also be used according to taste.