Classic whiskey sour cocktail with syrup and lemon juice
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 3 minutes
The balance of tart bourbon, tart citrus fruits and sweet syrup is just perfect in this drink. Whiskey Sour with Maple Syrup is a cocktail that can be served at any party. The ingredients are whisked together and then poured into a glass with ice cubes, and the drink is ready just a few minutes later.
Please review recipe:
- 60 ml Bourbon Whiskey, e.g. Bulleit Bourbon
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 20 ml maple, or simple syrup
- Ice cubes, to taste
- 1 slice of orange, or lemon
- 1 cocktail cherry
- Mix the whiskey, lemon juice, syrup and ice well in a shaker.
- If you like, put a few ice cubes in glasses and pour over the whiskey cocktail.
- Garnish the whiskey sour with orange or lemon and a cherry.
- Cocktail shaker