Classic ojakhuri with pork and potatoes
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
An all-purpose meal made from simple ingredients is ready in just 30 minutes. That and the potatoes are prepared separately and because of this they get their wonderful aroma. With garlic, pepperoni and coriander, this dish is not only very aromatic and tasty, but also slightly spicy and very filling.
Please review recipe:
- 900g pork
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 800g potatoes
- 50g butter, melted
- 2-3 onions
- 1 hot pepper, hot
- 3 cloves garlic
- Salt, to taste
- Red paprika powder, to taste Taste
- Coriander, to taste
- Cut the pork into medium-sized pieces.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over a medium heat.
- Fry the pork for 15-20 minutes.
- Then remove, drain and set aside.
- Cook the potatoes Cut thin slices.
- Put the melted butter in the pan.
- Fry the potatoes in it over a medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut the onion into half rings.
- Chop the peppers finely.
- Chop the garlic finely with a knife or thoroughly press the garlic press.
- Place the meat in the pan with the potatoes.
- Add as little vegetable oil as possible to the pan.
- Add the onion, garlic, salt, pepperoni and pepper to the pork and potatoes.
- All good stir.
- Cover the pan with a lid.
- Cook over low heat for a further 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the ojakhuri with the chopped coriander before serving.
is very suitable for this dish, while lean pieces of meat should not be used.
- cutting board
- frying pan