Classic cocktail Pina Colada with rum, coconut milk and pineapple juice
Portions: 1 persons | Preparation: 5 minutes
A famous recipe for a cocktail classic Pina Colada that brings home the real tropics! The Caribbean cocktail is the perfect combination of coconut milk, pineapple juice and rum.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 50 ml white rum, e.g. Bacardi Carta Blanca
- 30 ml coconut milk
- 50 ml pineapple juice
- 1 handful of ice cubes
- 1 slice of pineapple, for garnish
- 2 drops of lime juice
- In a blender, blend the rum, milk, pineapple juice, and ice cubes.
- Add lime juice, if desired.
- Pour pina colada into cocktail glasses and garnish with a pineapple slice.
- cocktail mixer
- cocktail glasses