Classic baked apple with cream cheese, vanilla and cinnamon
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
The delicate filling, reminiscent of , goes wonderfully with the sweet and sour flesh of the apples. The baked apple can be served with nuts and raisins.
Please review recipe:
- 6 apples
- 230 g cream cheese
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- raisins, to taste
- nuts, to taste
- Remove the tops of the apples.
- Remove the core and some of the flesh.
- Combine the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract, egg and cinnamon.
- Mix together using a whisk or blender.
- The Fill the apples with the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the baked apples in a casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 °C.
- Serve the baked apples with raisins and nuts.
The vanilla extract can be replaced with a pinch of vanillin.