Classic apple pie made from shortcrust pastry with coffee
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 85 minutes
The classic apple pie made from shortcrust pastry tastes great with coffee, tea and dessert. This apple pie in a lattice pattern is really suitable for every season – nobody can resist this baking recipe.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 500g apples
- 120g sugar
- 130g butter
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- 200g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- cutting board
- hand mixer
- springform pan
- Peel the apples and cut them into large cubes.
- Mix together the butter, sugar and vanilla sugar.
- Stir in the eggs and milk.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder, work everything into a uniform dough.
- Line a springform pan with baking paper.
- Line the mold with 3/4 of the dough.
- Spread the apples on the dough with brown sugar and cinnamon and press them down lightly.
- Roll out the remaining dough and cut into strips.
- Put these across the apples and along the edge Press lightly.
- Bake the apple pie in a preheated oven at 180° C for about 45 minutes until golden.