Cinnamon rolls with chocolate and sugar
Portions: persons | Preparation: minutes
These cinnamon rolls are super tender and taste even softer on the second or third day. In this recipe, the sweet buns are filled with chocolate and flavored with cinnamon.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 240 g milk, lukewarm
- 1 pack of dry yeast
- 420 g wheat flour
- 100 g sugar
- 60 g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- icing sugar, for serving
- 50 g butter, softened
- 40 g sugar
- 20-40 g chocolate, in pieces
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- parchment paper
- pasting brush
- Pour about a quarter of the warm milk into a bowl.
- Add the dry yeast, 20 g wheat flour and 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Mix well and leave in a warm place for 5-10 minutes.
- Melted butter with the rest Mix the sugar.
- Add the remaining warm milk and the egg.
- Mix the flour with salt.
- Add everything to the liquid yeast mixture and knead into a dough.
- Cover the bowl of dough with a towel.
- 60 minutes at a time leave in a warm place.
- Flour the work surface and roll out the dough into a rectangle about 0.5 cm thick.
- Grease the surface of the dough with softened butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Top with chocolate pieces.
- Roll the entire rectangle of dough into a tight roll and cut into individual cinnamon rolls.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the cinnamon rolls a little apart.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- Cinnamon rolls with powdered sugar decorate and serve at tea time ren.