Christmas tree made from pizza buns with cheese and parsley to pluck
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
Quickly prepared Christmas tree made from pizza buns, cheese, garlic and parsley. This Christmas snack is simply made out of pizza dough filled with mozzarella and rolled up in the shape of a fir tree and baked with cheese. The small pizza rolls are perfect for plucking and taste super delicious.
Please review recipe:
- 400 g pizza dough
- 2 p. Mini mozzarella
- 100 g Emmental cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 1-2 sprigs of parsley
- 1 clove of garlic
- Date tomatoes, for serving
- pizza roller
- baking paper
- garlic press
- baking brush
- Unroll the pizza dough and cut into 30-36 pieces.
- Place a mozzarella ball on each piece of dough.
- Cover the mozzarella with the dough and shape into balls.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Shape the prepared balls of dough Arrange on a fir tree with a trunk.
- The dough balls only have to be placed next to each other, they will bake together later in the oven.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake the fir tree for 20 minutes at 180 °C top/bottom heat.
- Garlic clove Crush.
- Chop the parsley.
- Mix the melted butter with the garlic and parsley.
- Take the Christmas tree out of the oven and drizzle with the garlic butter while it is still hot.
- Let cool slightly and serve decorated with small tomatoes.