Christmas tiramisu with cookies, mascarpone, cinnamon and rum
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 17 minutes
Here’s a recipe from heaven for the party! The Christmas tiramisu, layered with cookies and mascarpone in dessert bowls, is a must-try at Christmas. The Christmas dessert tastes creamy, aromatic and super delicious.
Please review recipe:
- 250 g mascarpone
- 200 ml cream
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp rum
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 150-200 g biscuits
- 1 cup of coffee
- hand mixer
- dessert bowls
- Boil the coffee and leave to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat the mascarpone and cream with a hand mixer.
- Add the vanilla flavoring, cinnamon, sugar, rum and orange juice and mix well.
- Crush the cookies into coarse crumbs.
- Add a dash of black coffee.
- Arrange the tiramisu layer by layer in dessert bowls and finish with a layer of mascarpone.
- Sprinkle the tiramisu with cocoa and serve immediately.