Christmas snack made from pizza buns with herb butter and mozzarella
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
This Christmas snack made from is quickly prepared and super tasty , herb butter and cheese. Laid out in the shape of a fir tree, this finger food decorates every Christmas table and is perfect for plucking.
Please review recipe:
- 500g pizza dough
- 80g grated mozzarella
- 80g herb butter
- 1 onion rosemary, for serving
- 3-4 date tomatoes, for serving
- 1-2 sprigs of parsley, chopped
- Unroll the pizza dough and cut into 25 pieces.
- Cut the herb butter into small pieces.
- Place a piece of herb butter on each piece of dough. Heat the remaining garlic butter.
- Cover the herb butter in the dough and form into balls.
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Line up the prepared dough balls in the shape of a fir tree, making the fir tree trunk a little thicker. Cut out a star for the top of the fir tree.
- Grease the Christmas tree with liquid herb butter.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake the Christmas tree for 20 minutes at 180 °C top/bottom heat.
- Take the Christmas tree out of the oven.
- With Garnish with rosemary, parsley and small tomato slices and serve.
- pizza roller
- baking paper
- cutting board
- pasting brush