Christmas dessert with cream quark, speculoos and porridge
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 75 minutes
An irresistible with cream quark, speculoos and cherry groats. The dessert is fantastic and tastes incredibly delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 100 g biscuits, speculoos spice
- 200 g whipped cream
- 250 g quark
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tsp orange zest, grated
- 250 g cherry compote
- 10 g pistachios, chopped
- 10 g grated chocolate
- food processor
- hand mixer
- dessert glasses
- Crumble the spiced speculoos in a food processor.
- Beat the cold whipped cream until stiff.
- Mix the cream quark with the vanilla sugar, sugar and orange zest.
- Pour the cream into the quark mixture.
- Distribute the spiced speculoos on the bottom of the dessert glasses.
- Layer the cherry groats on top.
- Put the cream quark on top.
- Refrigerate the Christmas dessert for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, garnish the Christmas dessert with chopped pistachios and grated chocolate.