Christmas cocktail with vodka, cranberry juice and grape juice
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 2 minutes
with vodka, cranberry juice and grape juice is an aromatic drink that everyone party can be served. Mixed in just 2 minutes, it’s also wonderful when guests show up by surprise. Put the ingredients in a shaker, mix briefly, fill into glasses and serve.
Please review recipe:
- 90ml vodka
- 120ml cranberry juice
- 120ml grape juice
- Ice cubes, to taste
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- cranberries, for garnish
- Mix the vodka, cranberry juice and grape juice in a shaker.
- Pour ice cubes into glasses.
- Pour the cocktail into the glasses.
- Garnish the drink with sprigs of rosemary and berries.
- Serve the Christmas cocktail immediately.