Christmas cocktail with Baileys, chocolate, cream and vodka
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
This creamy, full-bodied Christmas cocktail is quick and easy to make and super delicious. The is mixed with chocolate, cream and vodka, tastes wonderfully chocolatey and looks fantastic.
Please review recipe:
- 240ml heavy cream
- 140g dark chocolate
- 2 handfuls of ice cubes
- 30ml vodka
- 120ml Baileys
- Marshmallows, to serve
- mixing spoon
- cocktail shaker
- martini glasses
- Bring the cream to the boil in a saucepan.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces.
- Add the chocolate pieces to the hot cream and stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Let the chocolate mixture cool.
- A cocktail shaker Fill with ice cubes.
- Add the cooled chocolate mixture, vodka and Baileys Irish cream liqueur, shake vigorously.
- Pour the Christmas cocktail into glasses, garnish with marshmallows and enjoy at the holiday.