Christmas cake with almonds, sprinkles and chocolate
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
This sweetens December and delights families and guests during the Advent season. The dough made of almonds and dark chocolate is wonderfully juicy and decorated in the form of fir trees, it conjures up a beautiful Christmas atmosphere.
Please review recipe:
- 200 g dark chocolate
- 200 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 g ground almonds
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 p. Baking powder
- Sprinkles, for decorating
- Sugar sticks, for decorating
- Line the springform tin with baking paper and set aside to cool.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and slowly melt in a saucepan with the butter.
- Whisk the eggs, stir in the sugar, salt and the almonds.
- Stir the melted chocolate-butter mixture into the egg mixture.
- Mix in the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the tin.
- Bake the cake at 160 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- After Decorate the Christmas cake as you wish.
- springform pan
- baking paper