Christmas cake on a stick with sprinkles and smarties
Portions: 12 persons | Preparation: 55 minutes
Enchantingly beautiful and Christmassy at the same time, this not only offers that certain something in terms of taste and looks . Served on Mikado sticks and in the shape of a Christmas tree, the pieces of cake invite you to a coffee table.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 3 eggs
- 80 g sugar
- 1 lemon, grated peel
- 200 g flour
- 1/2 pack baking powder
- 75 ml oil
- 90 ml mineral water
- 6 Mikado, sticks dark chocolate
- Sugar sticks, red and gold
- Sugar sprinkles, to taste
- Smarties, to taste
- 50 g chocolate coating, dark
- hand mixer
- springform pan
- shish kebab wooden skewer
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Slowly pour in the sugar and mix until the eggs are creamy.
- Stir in a food coloring if you like.
- Mix the baking powder with the flour and stir in alternately with the oil to form the sugar-egg mixture.
- Grated Add the lemon zest to the dough.
- Carefully add the mineral water.
- Pour the dough into a greased springform pan.
- Bake the Christmas cake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for approx. 20-25 minutes.
- Let the cake cool down and remove from the pan
- Cut the Christmas cake into 12 cake slices.
- Draw lines with melted chocolate.
- Scatter sugar sprinkles and Smarties on top if you like.
- Decorate with sugar sticks.
- Prick a hole in each slice of cake with a wooden skewer.
- Put half a Mikado stick in each piece of Christmas cake.