Christmas breakfast with Santa made of pancakes and strawberries
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
A great with pancakes and delicious strawberries! Santa made from pancakes, strawberry hat and whipped cream looks very cute and easy to bite into.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 65 g butter, softened
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 125 g flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 125 ml milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2-3 strawberries
- 1 tbsp quark
- spray cream, for the hat
- chocolate drops, for the eyes
- cranberry, for the nose
- Froth the butter and egg.
- Stir in the cinnamon, flour, baking powder and milk.
- Heat the oil in a coated pan.
- Pour the batter into the pan with a ladle and bake a round pancake.
- Then make 2 small ones Bake slightly oval pancakes. If the shape doesn’t work out, they can be cut later.
- Place the large pancake on a plate.
- Grease the small pancakes with quark and position them on Santa’s face as a beard.
- Serve the pointed hat out of strawberry slices.
- Spray lots of white cream dots on and over the pancake with the spray cream.
- Put the chocolate drops for the eyes and cranberry for the nose, and your Christmas breakfast is ready!
- hand mixer