Chopped chicken cutlets with cheese, dill and corn
These are tender, juicy and tasty. The meat is first cut into small pieces and then formed into schnitzels with herbs, cheese and corn and fried. Served with a side dish or with a vegetable salad, this recipe makes a delicious meal in under half an hour.
- 250g chicken breast fillet
- 80g cheese
- 2-3 sprigs dill
- 120g corn, canned
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp flour
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Chop the chicken fillet into small pieces with a knife.
- Grate the cheese coarsely.
- Chop the dill into small pieces.
- Mix the chicken, cheese, dill, corn, egg, flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Oil in a bowl Heat the frying pan.
- Use a spoon to add the meat mixture in the form of small schnitzels.
- Fry the schnitzels for approx. 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve the chicken schnitzels with a salad or with a side dish of your choice.
- frying pan
- cutting board