Chopped chicken cutlets with cheese, dill and corn
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 20 minutes
These are tender, juicy and tasty. The meat is first cut into small pieces and then formed into schnitzels with herbs, cheese and corn and fried. Served with a side dish or with a vegetable salad, this recipe makes a delicious meal in under half an hour.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 7 votes )
- 250g chicken breast fillet
- 80g cheese
- 2-3 sprigs dill
- 120g corn, canned
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp flour
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tbsp vegetable oil
- frying pan
- cutting board
- Chop the chicken fillet into small pieces with a knife.
- Grate the cheese coarsely.
- Chop the dill into small pieces.
- Mix the chicken, cheese, dill, corn, egg, flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Oil in a bowl Heat the frying pan.
- Use a spoon to add the meat mixture in the form of small schnitzels.
- Fry the schnitzels for approx. 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve the chicken schnitzels with a salad or with a side dish of your choice.