Chocolate toffee with peanut butter
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 141 minutes
Just three ingredients, a little time and a delicious dessert is ready. Chocolate toffee with peanut butter and condensed milk is insanely delicious, making it the ideal recipe for anyone with a sweet tooth. Heat the condensed milk and chocolate, top with the peanut butter and let it set. Just cut into pieces and the dessert is ready.
Please review recipe:
- 350g chocolate
- 380-400g condensed milk, sweetened
- 80-120g peanut butter
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Place in a heatproof bowl along with the condensed milk.
- Place in the microwave, heat for about 1 minute, then whisk until smooth.
- Line a 9-inch (23 cm) baking pan with parchment paper.
- The paper should hang slightly over the edges.
- Distribute the chocolate mixture in the baking pan and smooth it out.
- Put in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- If the peanut butter is very thick, heat it up a little in the microwave.
- Distribute the mass in an even layer over the chocolate.
- Put the mold in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Then take it out of the fridge and pull the mass out of the mold using the baking paper.
- Remove the baking paper, put the toffee in cut small sweets.
- serve toffee as dessert.
If the mass sticks to the knife when you cut it, you can put it in the freezer for a while. It is very practical to use chocolate drops instead of ordinary chocolate.
- cutting board
- baking pan
- parchment paper