Chocolate pudding with cane sugar in the oven
The preparation of the chocolate pudding is quite simple and the result is awesome. The chocolate pudding comes out of the oven beautifully fluffy and is a real treat with cream.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 5 votes )
- 4 eggs
- 160 g dark chocolate
- 80 g cane sugar
- 60 g whole milk chocolate
- Butter, to taste
- Cream, for serving
- Grease small oven dishes with butter.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon sugar over the surface.
- Add the chocolate in pieces.
- Stir the egg yolks with the remaining sugar in a mixer for about 3 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
- Then beat the egg whites with a mixer until stiff.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a water bath.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg yolk mixture.
- Then add the egg white mixture.
- Mix everything together well.
- Distribute the mixture into the oven dishes.
- Bake the chocolate pudding in a preheated oven at 200 °C for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the chocolate pudding with whipped cream.
- Small oven dishes
- Hand mixer