Chocolate pudding with cane sugar in the oven
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
The preparation of the chocolate pudding is quite simple and the result is awesome. The chocolate pudding comes out of the oven beautifully fluffy and is a real treat with cream.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 4 eggs
- 160 g dark chocolate
- 80 g cane sugar
- 60 g whole milk chocolate
- Butter, to taste
- Cream, for serving
- Small oven dishes
- Hand mixer
- Grease small oven dishes with butter.
- Spread 1/2 teaspoon sugar over the surface.
- Add the chocolate in pieces.
- Stir the egg yolks with the remaining sugar in a mixer for about 3 minutes until the mixture is creamy.
- Then beat the egg whites with a mixer until stiff.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a water bath.
- Add the melted chocolate to the egg yolk mixture.
- Then add the egg white mixture.
- Mix everything together well.
- Distribute the mixture into the oven dishes.
- Bake the chocolate pudding in a preheated oven at 200 °C for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve the chocolate pudding with whipped cream.