Chocolate Halloween brownie with cinnamon and meringue ghosts
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 180 minutes
Creepy brownies with ghost meringues on top delight young and old alike and fit perfectly on the . Eerily Chocolatey Ghost Brownies are an easy and super delicious recipe.
Please review recipe:
- 170 g dark chocolate
- 150 g butter
- 150 g sugar, brown
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 120 g flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 70 g nuts, ground, eg almonds or hazelnuts
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 g sugar
- 100 g icing sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- chocolate icing, to decorate
- Melt the dark chocolate with the butter over a water bath.
- In a bowl, beat the sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs until creamy.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture and stir well.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, cinnamon and salt in one in a separate bowl.
- Pour the flour mixture into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the batter into a baking tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake the brownie batter at 180 °C for 25 minutes.
- Let the brownie cool down completely.
- Out of the Use a round cookie cutter to make brownie cakes into small round cakes.
- Beat the egg whites with 1 tablespoon of water and a pinch of salt until stiff.
- Add the sugar and icing sugar little by little and beat for a few minutes until the froth is glossy.
- Add 1 tbsp lemon juice and stir.
- Fill the egg whites into a piping bag.
- Pipe small mounds of “ghosts” onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Baser the meringue in the oven at approx. 80°C and Allow to air dry for approx. 2 hours.
- Dab the eyes of the ghosts with chocolate icing.
- Put the ghost meringues on the pieces of brownie and enjoy for Halloween.
- hand mixer
- mixing bowl
- baking dish
- wooden skewer
- cookie cutter