Chocolate dessert with mascarpone cream and cherries
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 25 minutes
This dessert is incredibly delicious! The chocolaty mascarpone cream balances the taste and harmonizes perfectly with the juicy cherries.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 6 votes )
- 400 g mascarpone
- 50 g plain yoghurt
- 1 p. Vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 100 g chocolate
- 200 g ladyfingers
- 1 glass cherries, approx. 350 g
- 20 g flaked almonds
- hand mixer
- glass bowl
- Chop the chocolate, melt over a hot water bath and leave to cool.
- Stir in the mascarpone with the yoghurt, vanilla sugar, lemon juice and gradually melted chocolate.
- Place the biscuits in a glass bowl and spread the chocolate cream on top.
- Cherries drain from the glass and spread on the chocolate cream and chill.
- Before serving, sprinkle the chocolate dessert with slivers of almonds.
Instead of topping with cherries, raspberries or tangerines can also be used.