Chocolate croissants made from puff pastry
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 30 minutes
Croissants are light and fluffy pastries that are loved by every family. For the filling, berries and fruits, jam and chocolate are suitable. The pastries are perfect for breakfast, afternoon coffee and any time of the day as a snack.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 500 g puff pastry, 1 roll of puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 100 g dark chocolate, or whole milk chocolate
- icing sugar, for serving
- pasting brush
- Cut the puff pastry into long triangles.
- Top the puff pastry triangles with crushed chocolate pieces, drops or Nutella.
- Roll up the triangles from the wide side.
- Place the chocolate croissants on the baking tray and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake the puff pastry for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees until golden brown.
Sprinkle the chocolate croissants with powdered sugar before serving.