Chocolate cookies with smarties and candy eyes for Halloween
The creepy cookies with smarties and sugar eyes simply belong at a party! The preparation of the chocolate cookies is easy and super fast!
Rating: Ø 5 ( 4 votes )
- 120 g flour
- 1 egg
- 100 g sugar
- 60 g vegetable oil
- 30 g cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- vanillin, to taste
- Sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking soda into a bowl and mix well.
- Beat the egg in a separate bowl.
- Add sugar, salt and vanillin to taste.
- Beat with a mixer for a minute until creamy.
- Stir in the vegetable oil and mix until smooth.
- Mix the liquid mass with the dry ingredients, you get a fairly liquid dough.
- Set the dough aside for 8-10 minutes, during which time the dough, the flour, will stabilize and the cocoa powder absorbs some of the moisture and the dough becomes dense and is perfect for further use of the cookies.
- Using two teaspoons, place the dough on a baking sheet covered with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- It will make about 20 biscuits, but the size may vary.
- To make the biscuits look evenly round, you can roll them into a ball with your palm and flatten them a little.
- The biscuits can be stuffed with Smarties or Zu cker eyes are topped.
- Bake the chocolate cookies in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 18-20 minutes.
- hand mixer
- mixing bowl
- baking paper