Chocolate cookies with marshmallows for Halloween party
Portions: 8 persons | Preparation: 57 minutes
Caution biting! Terribly scary monsters make a great snack for a Halloween party. The chocolatey monster cookies have a rich chocolate flavor and look sweet enough to eat.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 60 g butter, softened
- 120 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 65 g flour
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 20-30 g chocolate beans
- 80-100 g mini marshmallows
- strawberry jam, for spreading
- chocolate, for decoration
- Melt the dark chocolate with the butter.
- Beat the egg with the sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture to the egg foam and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and add to the liquid ingredients.
- Put the dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Roll the chilled dough into balls.
- Then place them 5-6 cm apart on a baking sheet.
- Put the cookies in the preheated oven Bake at 180°C for 12 minutes.
- Let the biscuits cool.
- For the sandwich biscuit, smear the top of the biscuits with strawberry jam.
- In between the biscuits, place some mini marshmallows on the front of the biscuit.
- With cover the top biscuit.
- Grease each two chocolate beans with melted chocolate.
- Put the chocolate beans on the top biscuit for eyes and leave to set.
- hand mixer
- baking sheet
- parchment paper