Chicken thighs with garlic butter in the oven
Portions: 3 persons | Preparation: 45 minutes
A poultry dish that tastes delicious and is easy to prepare. An unsurpassed golden-brown crust forms from the skin. The meat remains very juicy and tender on the inside. A fresh salad of your choice rounds off the meal perfectly!
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 110 g butter
- 1 lemon
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- ½ tsp Italian herbs
- 6 chicken thighs
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Capers, optional
- cutting board
- baking tray
- baking paper
- Melt the butter in a small bowl.
- Wash the lemon, grate the zest with a fine grater and add it.
- Peel the garlic cloves, chop them finely and add them.
- Finally add the Italian herbs as well.
- The marinade properly mix.
- Line the baking sheet with baking paper.
- Wash the chicken legs and pat dry.
- Then sprinkle salt and pepper on all sides and rub in.
- Then drizzle with the marinade and massage into the poultry.
- Place the chicken legs on the baking sheet place.
- Roast in the oven at 200° C for approx. 30 minutes.