Chicken soup with leek, carrots, celery and plums
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 140 minutes
A nutritious chicken soup with carrots, celery, leeks and plums is super delicious. The chicken is first boiled and made wonderfully flavorful with vegetable inserts. Very easy to prepare and delicious in taste.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 1 chicken
- 2 l water
- salt, to taste
- 4 leeks
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 12 plums
- pepper, to taste
- herbs, to taste
- cutting board
- Place the chicken in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat, lightly salt and cook, covered, over medium-high for 1.5 hours. Remove the foam.
- Remove the finished chicken from the pot and let it cool.
- Remove the skin and bones from the meat.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Chop the leeks, carrots, celery and prunes into small pieces Cut into pieces.
- Add to the chicken broth and cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the soup.
- Season the chicken soup with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with herbs before serving.