Chicken salad with eggs, pineapple, corn and cheese
Portions: 5 persons | Preparation: 35 minutes
Sweet pineapple and corn pair beautifully with the chicken fillet, boiled eggs, and salty cheese. This chicken salad is made quickly and can be prepared both in everyday life and for a party.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 9 votes )
- 400 g chicken fillet
- Salt, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 350 g pineapple, canned
- 150 g hard cheese
- 250 g corn, canned
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- Black pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- Bring the water to the boil and add salt.
- Boil the chicken for about 20 minutes until it is soft.
- Meanwhile, in another saucepan, hard-boil the eggs for about 10-15 minutes.
- The chicken and the Let the eggs cool.
- Peel the eggs.
- Chicken into large pieces and cut the eggs, pineapple, onions and cheese into small cubes.
- Mix everything together in a salad bowl.
- Add the corn, mayonnaise, salt and pepper and the Mix the chicken salad well.