Chicken salad with eggs, cucumber, cheese with mayonnaise
With smoked chicken, eggs, fresh pickles, and cheese, this salad is flavorful and filling. Spicy pickled onions add a refreshing flavor to this savory one.
Rating: Ø 5 ( 7 votes )
- 8 eggs
- 2 onions
- 7-8 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 400 g chicken, smoked
- 1 cucumber
- 200 g cheese, e.g. Gouda
- 5-6 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt, to taste
- Boil the eggs, allow to cool and peel.
- Peel and dice the onions, pour over the apple cider vinegar and leave to stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Dice the eggs, chicken and cucumber.
- Grate the cheese medium coarsely.
- Onions in a colander and drain.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and salt to taste and mix well.
- Serve the chicken salad as a starter.
- cutting board