Chicken meatballs in the oven with milk sauce
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 85 minutes
After cooking in the oven, these chicken meatballs are extra tender and juicy. Cooked in a milk sauce with garlic, the aroma of the finished dish becomes simply delicious.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 12 votes )
- 100g bran bread
- 100ml water
- 1 onion
- 650g minced chicken
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 250ml milk
- ¹⁄₄ tsp paprika
- 1 pinch of salt
- Herbs, to taste
- cutting board
- casserole dish
- garlic press
Prepare the meatballs
- Soak the bread in water for 10 minutes.
- Squeeze the water out of the bread.
- Dice the onion into small pieces.
- Mix the diced onion with the bread and minced meat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix the minced meat mixture for one Place in the fridge for half an hour.
- Form small meatballs out of the mincemeat and place in a casserole dish.
Prepare the sauce
- Press the garlic into small pieces using a garlic press.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients for the sauce.
- The meatballs Cover with the sauce.
- Approx. Cook in the oven at 160-180°C for 30-40 minutes.
- Sprinkle the chicken meatballs with chopped herbs before serving and enjoy.
Boiled potatoes or rice go very well with the chicken meatballs.