Chicken legs with potato wedges, tomatoes and olives
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
The chicken legs from the oven are juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside. Together with crispy potato wedges, cherry tomatoes and olives, they are perfect for a dinner with family or friends.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 12 votes )
- 1 kg chicken drumsticks
- 4 potatoes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- rosemary, to taste
- paprika powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 sprig of cherry tomatoes
- kitchen brush
- cutting board
- oven dish
- Rinse the chicken legs under cold water and pat dry.
- brush the chicken with a mixture of salt, pepper, paprika powder, rosemary and olive oil.
- wash the potatoes, peel and quarter them and mix them with the oil mixture.
- the potato wedges Place in an oven dish.
- Distribute the chicken legs on top and add a few cloves of garlic and cherry tomatoes.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 200°C for approx. 40-50 minutes.
- Serve the chicken legs with olives and a fresh salad.
A fresh salad goes well with the chicken drumsticks.