Chicken breast with potatoes in mushroom cream sauce
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 50 minutes
A fried chicken fillet is one of the most delicious meat dishes. Baked in mushroom cream sauce, the meat is tender and juicy and is a tasty recipe for the next lunch.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 4 Chicken breast fillet
- Cherry tomatoes, to taste
- 100 g mushrooms, fresh
- Leek, to taste
- 400 ml cream
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Paprika powder, sweet to taste
- Herbs of Provence, at will
- Season the chicken breast fillets with salt, pepper, herbs and paprika.
- Fry in a pan and place in a casserole dish.
- Cut the leeks into rings or smaller.
- Clean the mushrooms, dice finely and sauté in the pan.
- Add the leek and sauté lightly.
- Deglaze with the cream, pepper and salt.
- Spread the creamy mushroom sauce over the fillets.
- Half the cherry tomatoes and add to the meat.
- Bake at 170°C for approx. 30 minutes.
- Serve with baked potato slices and the chicken breast.
- cutting board