Chicken breast marinated in honey with garlic and soy sauce
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
Crispy, juicy chicken breast fillet that becomes wonderfully tender with honey. Spicy honey marinade with garlic and soy sauce gives the chicken a very special touch. A side dish such as rice or vegetables complements the chicken perfectly.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 5 votes )
- 300 g chicken breast fillet
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp red paprika powder
- cutting board
- Chop the garlic cloves.
- Mix with the soy sauce, honey and paprika powder.
- Cut the chicken fillet lengthways into medium-sized pieces.
- Slightly sauté in the pan with oil.
- Add the prepared honey sauce to the meat.
- Sauté until cooked until the cooking liquid has evaporated and the chicken has a golden crust.
- The chicken can be served hot or cold.