Chicken breast fillet in a creamy sauce with soy sauce
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 40 minutes
This Asian recipe with chicken fillets in milk sauce is super tasty and should surprise even the most experienced palate. Milk, sour cream and soy sauce are heated to a creamy sauce and cooked with fried onions and chicken fillets.
Please review recipe:
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 200 g rice
- 150 g sour cream
- 1 onion
- 100 ml milk
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- parsley, to taste
- Cook the rice.
- Heat the milk, soy sauce and sour cream in a saucepan on a medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the finely chopped parsley.
- Cut the chicken breast fillets into small pieces .
- Fry in the pan.
- Cut the onion into rings and sauté in the pan until golden brown.
- Add the sauce and 1/2 glass of water and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve the chicken with the rice.