Chia pudding with mango, almond milk and coconut milk – vegan dessert
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 65 minutes
This easy mango and chia dessert is amazing. The preparation is quite simple and quick and the result is delicious. The chia pudding is mixed with almond milk and coconut milk and topped with mango puree. The pudding can be served as a dessert or enjoyed for breakfast.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 30 g chia seeds
- 180 g almond milk
- 60 g coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- ¹⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 g mango
- mint, to taste
- mixing spoon
- Mix the chia seeds with the almond milk and coconut milk in a bowl.
- Stir in the coconut flakes, agave syrup and vanilla extract.
- Let it swell for 2-5 minutes.
- Then stir again.
- Pour the chia pudding into glasses or dessert dishes.
- At least 1 Chill for an hour.
- Peel the mango and cut past the pit.
- Process the flesh in a food processor to a fine puree.
- Spread the fruit puree over the chia pudding.
- Garnish the chia pudding with mint and serve.
If the pudding should have a slightly thicker consistency, it can also be left in the refrigerator overnight.