Cheesecake with tangerines and biscuit base
Portions: 10 persons | Preparation: 102 minutes
A creamy delight on a crunchy cake base with biscuits and an aromatic icing made from tangerine juice. With a fantastic taste, this cheesecake invites everyone to tea and coffee.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 2 votes )
- 150 g butter biscuits, or other biscuits of your choice
- 75 g almonds
- 75 g butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp flour
- 800 g cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 240 g Icing sugar
- 100 g whipped cream
- Lemon zest, as desired
- 1 packet of cake glaze, clear
- 250 ml tangerine juice, or water
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Stand mixer
- Square cake pan
- Hand mixer
- Preheat the oven to 170° C.
- Finely chop the biscuits and almonds in a blender.
- Add the flour, salt and butter and mix everything to a crumbly consistency.
- Press the biscuit mixture into a baking tin to form a smooth base.
- Bake the cake base in the oven for 12 minutes.
- Mix the cream cheese with the sugar and eggs.
- Beat the whipping cream and fold into the cream cheese cream.
- Spread the cream cheese cream onto the cake base.
- Bake the cheesecake at 170° C for approx. 60 minutes and leave to cool leave.
- Mix the sugar with the cake glaze powder and finish cooking with the tangerine juice.
- Cover the cheesecake with the cake glaze and leave to set.
Tangerines can be added to the cream cheese filling! Instead of butter biscuits, chocolate biscuits or spiced speculoos can also be used.