Cheesecake dessert tartlets with biscuit base for Christmas
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 331 minutes
small cake with a biscuit base and cream cheese cream tastes delicious. The is easy to make and doesn’t need to be baked.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 3 votes )
- 20g butter, melted
- 40g speculoos, crumbled
- 10g breadcrumbs
- Sugar, optional
- 1 sheet of gelatine
- 150g cream cheese
- 15g sugar
- 75g whipped cream, cold
- ½ tsp orange peel
- Vanilla extract, optional
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 20 g dark chocolate coating
- Add the biscuit crumbs and breadcrumbs to the melted butter and mix well.
- Mix with sugar if you like.
- Place the dessert rings on a board or tray covered with baking paper.
- Pour the biscuit mixture into the dessert rings and press down firmly with a glass .
- Place the biscuit base in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Soak a sheet of gelatine in the water.
- Whip the cream until stiff.
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl with the sugar.
- Add the orange zest, vanilla extract and cinnamon and mix everything well.
- Place the gelatine in a saucepan and heat up.
- Put some of the cream cheese mixture into the gelatine and stir.
- Mix the gelled cream cheese mixture with the remaining cream cheese cream.
- Stir in the cream.
- Fill the cream place the biscuit bases in dessert rings and smooth them out.
- Chill the finished dessert in the cold for 4-5 hours.
- Pipe fir trees out of dark chocolate and let them set.
- The dessert ring from the Des Remove the sert tarts.
- Top the dessert with speculoos, chocolate fir and orange zest.
- Cheesecake Sprinkle with cinnamon on the dessert and serve.