Cheese cake dessert with blueberries in a glass
Portions: 6 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
Cheese cake in a jar is a quick and easy dessert. The biscuit base is made from crumbled biscuits mixed with butter. Cream cheese, quark and icing sugar make a great cheese cream. The crowning glory is ultimately the fruity blueberry puree.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 70 g biscuits
- 15 g butter, melted
- 200 g cream cheese, double cream stage
- 250 g quark
- lemon zest, optional
- 25 g powdered sugar
- 120 g blueberries
- stand mixer
- hand mixer
- hand blender
- Process the biscuits to fine crumbs in a blender or in the bag with a rolling pin.
- Mix the melted butter well with the biscuit crumbs.
- Divide the biscuit mixture into small glasses.
- Press down firmly with a spoon.
- Add the cream cheese Beat well in the mixer.
- Stir in the quark and powdered sugar.
- Add the lemon zest, if you like.
- Pour the cheese mixture onto the biscuit base in the jars.
- Pure the blueberries with a hand blender.
- Pour the blueberry puree onto the cream .
- Cheese Cake Dessert chill for 1 hour.
- Enjoy the dessert with fresh berries and fruit.