Caucasian beef shish kebab with milk marinade
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 60 minutes
The beef shashlik tastes delicious thanks to the simple marinade with milk, vinegar, tomato paste and onions. Milk gives the beef a soft and delicate flavor and is enhanced by the addition of the kiwi.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 8 votes )
- 1 kg beef
- 3 spring onions
- 0.5 l milk
- 2 tbsp table vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 kiwifruit
- cutting board
- shish kebabs
- Cut the meat into slightly larger cubes.
- Half the onions and cut into half rings.
- Mix the tomato paste, salt, pepper and table vinegar and rub well into the meat with your hand.
- Put everything in a large bowl and Pour in milk.
- Leave covered in a cool place overnight.
- Try the marinade the next day and season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Approx. 2 hours before grilling, peel the kiwi and cut into small pieces.
- Add to the marinade and mix into the meat.
- Pull the shish kebab onto skewers and grill.
- Drizzle with vinegar water just before serving.