Casserole with meat and vegetables
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 70 minutes
The pork casserole becomes very flavorful with vegetables and peaches. First, carrots, onions, garlic and bacon are fried. Then the meat and then everything comes together in a pot to stew.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 450g pork
- Spices, to taste
- 30g wheat flour
- 30ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 4 slices bacon
- 410g canned peaches
- 75ml dry white wine
- 1 lime
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- cutting board
- mixing spoon
- Cut the meat into bite-sized pieces.
- Season with salt and pepper and coat in flour.
- Fry the roughly chopped carrots, chopped onions, garlic and bacon in a pan with a little oil.
- Remove all the ingredients from the pan .
- Fry the meat in a little oil for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the fried vegetables to the meat along with the finely chopped peaches (without juice), the squeezed lime and the wine.
- Simmer everything for 40 minutes leave.
- Serve casserole with meat together with rice or buckwheat.