Caramelized Halloween dessert apples with milk and sugar
Portions: 4 persons | Preparation: 15 minutes
This easy caramelized apple dessert will look very impressive at a Halloween party. is a fruity idea for Halloween that is particularly tasty.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 4 votes )
- 4-5 apples, green
- 300ml water
- 3-5 ice cubes
- 125ml milk
- 250g sugar
- 1-2 drops black food coloring
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Rinse and dry the apples and insert a wooden stick into each apple.
- Place the apples in the freezer for 10-15 minutes so the caramel hardens better on the apples.
- Pour the cold water into a bowl and add ice cubes .
- Pour the milk into a saucepan, add the sugar and food coloring.
- Boil the milk and cook over low heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- To test whether the caramel is ready, put it in ice water give. The finished caramel does not spread and rolls easily into a ball.
- Dunk the apple in the caramel and twist it.
- Place the finished apples on a plate greased with vegetable oil.
- When the caramel has cooled, add the candied apples place in the fridge for 90-120 minutes.
- wooden skewers