Caprese for Valentine’s Day with tomatoes and mozzarella
Portions: 2 persons | Preparation: 10 minutes
delicious pairing comes together in this wonderful Italian Caprese appetizer. Simply slice tomatoes and mozzarella. Arrange the heart-shaped mozzarella on the tomatoes and season with basil and balsamic vinegar.
Please review recipe:
Ø 5 out of 5 stars ( 1 votes )
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 balls of mozzarella
- 8 basil leaves
- balsamic vinegar, to taste
- herbs, optional
- cutting board
- heart cutter
- Slice the tomatoes and place on a plate.
- Slice the mozzarella as well and cut them out with a heart cutter.
- Place the basil leaves on the tomato slices.
- Place the mozzarella hearts on top.
- Balsamico cream over the Caprese salad in Draw strips.
- Season with herb salt as desired.
- Serve Caprese for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or a birthday.